Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on Global Graphene Electronics Market Opportunity Analysis And Industry Forecast 2015 – 2024 underConsumer Goods category. The report provides information on industry overview, market size, latest developments, industry trends, Key players, global presence, and their future prospects.
Global Graphene Electronics Market is estimated to reach $797 million by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 47.6% from 2016 to 2024. Graphene is used as a conducting material, which has better electrical, optical, chemical and semiconductor properties. Graphene is used in different applications like smart electricity, and green technology. Graphene technology is highly used in electronics market, due to its properties such as high fermi velocity, high thermal conductivity, and high mechanical strength. A feature such as high electricity and heat conductivity of graphene is expected to drive the growth of the market over the forecasted period.
Major factors driving the global graphene electronics market are better performance and functionalities, growing R&D, and growing demand about flexible & high performing products. However, high cost may hamper the market growth. Furthermore, rising markets such as China and India would unfold with numerous growth opportunities in the forecasted years.
Request a free sample copy of Graphene Electronics Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/request-sample/739427
Major segments of the global graphene electronics market are material type, application, and geography. The material type segment comprises graphene oxide, graphene film, graphene foam, graphene nano platelets, and other material types. Moreover, by application, the market is categorized as batteries & ultracapacitors, electronic products body applications, sensors, and other applications (display, electro-mechanical systems, solar cells, chips, lighting, and memory).
Geographically, the global graphene electronics market is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW. The U.S., Canada, and Mexico are covered under North America wherein Europe covers Germany, France, UK, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific covers China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Rest of the World (RoW) covers South America, Middle East and Africa.
The major players competing in the market are Graphenea SA, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., GrafTech International Ltd., Grafen Chemical Industries Co. Ltd., CrayoNano, Skeleton Technologies, IBM Corporation, Grafoid, Inc., AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group, and Applied Graphene Materials Plc., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Graphene Electronics Market with respect to major segments such as material type, and technology
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015 – 2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities is included in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Graphene Electronics Market will be provided in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Graphene Electronics Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Graphene Electronics Market
Material Type Segments
- Graphene Oxide
- Graphene Film
- Graphene Foam
- Graphene Nano Platelets
- Other Material Types
- Batteries & Ultracapacitors
- Electronic products body applications
- Other applications (Include Display, Electro-Mechanical Systems, Solar Cells, Chips, Lighting, and Memory)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus