Global Homeland Security Market is estimated to reach $479.3 Billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2016 – 2024. The homeland security offers products, services, and systems to the government and private sector administrations for the protection of public and private properties of a nation from harmful intimidations. These offerings or aids are applied in various fields including aviation security, border security, cyber security, maritime security, and others. Border security guards a nations border area from illegal infringing or trespassing of people, drugs, smuggled goods, weapons, terrorist attacks, and others. Maritime security covers safety of oceanic boundary of countries, vessels, ports, and facilities such as oil storage facilities, and passenger vessel terminals, among others.
The danger of terrorist attack has led to an upsurge in aviation security expenditure. The illegitimate arms and drug trading and immigration has led to sharp border and seaport security and has enlarged the demand for explosive recognition or detection systems, baggage screening and systems body scanners. The risk of a cyber-attack or cybercrime disrupting public as well as private network and infrastructure has motivated the cyber security expenses across the past era. The need for active documentation and identification and security checking, control and the need to provide access control to critical infrastructure have led to the adaptation of biometric and other advanced identification technologies.
Request a free sample copy of Homeland Security Market Report@
The global homeland security market has been categorized as type, and geography. Type segment is further bifurcated into aviation security, maritime security, border security, critical infrastructure security, cyber security, CBRN security, mass transit security, and others. By geography, the global homeland security market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the world (RoW). The U.S., Canada, and Mexico are covered under North America wherein Europe covers UK, Germany, France, Italy, and others. Asia-Pacific covers China, India, Japan, South Korea, and others. Rest of the World covers South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Key players in the global homeland security market IBM Corporation, General Dynamics Corporation, L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc., Northrop Grumman Corporation, Unisys Corporation, Finmeccanica spA, Harris Corporation, and SAIC, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide a detailed analysis of Global Homeland security Market with respect to major segments such as type and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Homeland security Market from 2015 to 2024 has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Homeland security Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Homeland security Market
- Aviation Security
- Maritime Security
- Critical Infrastructure security
- Cyber Security
- CBRN Security
- Mass transit Security
- Border Security
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :